Miyabi Kaizen II Utility Knife 13cm
This Miyabi Paring Knife is suited for preparing fruit, vegetables and smaller cuts of meat. The word Shotoh, which roughly translates as “little knife”, means that this tool is great for those small-scale jobs around the kitchen. Both blade and handle are crafted from the most precious materials, which shape their exquisite appearance. Each blade goes through an ice-hardening process that locks in the long-lasting sharpness.
- Dimensions: 13cm
- Material: FC61 Fine Carbide Steel, Pakka Wood
- Ice-hardened blade
- 48-layer flower Damascus design
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Ergonomic Japanese Pakka wood handle
- 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
- Hand Wash only
- Store in a dry, moisture- free area to avoid rusting or discoloration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store in a dry place
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone
About Miyabi Knives:
It takes more than 100 steps and 42 days to make one knife worthy of the MIYABI brand. Each knife goes from the hands of skilled artisans to yours—ensuring you get the finest calibre. You get the best of both worlds: German engineering and Japanese craftsmanship, for long-lasting durability and scalpel-like sharpness. Making you the master of precision cuts.