Miyabi Kaizen II Chef's Knife 20cm
The Miyabi Kaizen II Chef's Knife can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use it for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic.
"Kaizen" is Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better." The Miyabi Kaizen II collection strives for perfection with attention to detail for precision cutting. The blade features a forged FC61 super steel core with a 48-layer Damascus flower pattern. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade features a hand-honed edge and 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The black Pakkawood handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel mosaic pin and end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke four-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- FC61 super steel blade covered by a 48-layer Damascus flower pattern
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade
- Hand-honed edge with 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped black Pakkawood handle for comfortable grip
- Steel mosaic pin and end cap
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
- Hand Wash only
- Store in a dry, moisture- free area to avoid rusting or discoloration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store in a dry place
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone
About Miyabi Knives:
It takes more than 100 steps and 42 days to make one knife worthy of the MIYABI brand. Each knife goes from the hands of skilled artisans to yours—ensuring you get the finest calibre. You get the best of both worlds: German engineering and Japanese craftsmanship, for long-lasting durability and scalpel-like sharpness. Making you the master of precision cuts.