Victory Skinning Knife - W
Victory NZ Made Skinning Knives with Wooden Handle - German High Carbon Steel
- These Victory knives are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand out of German High Carbon Steel.
- The HC Steel Blade is flat ground and has a hardness is 54-56 HRC on the Rockwell Scale with a fast oil quench, then an overnight -78C sub-zero quench and a double temper after hardening.
- Its benefit is a strong, hard and wear resistant blade with an improved edge retention.
- The Skinner comes with a Wooden Handle.
- Each knife is engraved with a unique Serial Number.
- Overall Length: 285 mm
- Blade Length: 150 mm
- Blade Type: Skinner
- Blade Steel: German High Carbon Steel
- Handle Length: 135 mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.6 mm
- Blade Hardness: 54 - 56 HRC
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle Material: Wood
- Weight: 162.5 grams
- Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee