Victorinox Swibo 30cm Steel
Keep all your Victorinox knives in optimal condition thanks to this blade savvy saviour. Victorinox Swibo Butcher Sharpening honing steel is crafted to maintain all your knife edges and keep them sharp and ready to go, any place, any time. Use it monthly to maximise results. The looped end is perfect for easy hanging when not in use and the slip resistant, ergonomic handle keeps your hands and countertops safe and scratch-free.
Half a century ago, Wenger created the Swibo® brand, a new type of professional knife for butchers. Since that time, the range has been consistently perfected and enlarged, becoming an international benchmark in this demanding sector. The famous bright yellow, synthetic handle with its ergonomic shape, injection moulded and sealed directly onto the polished, highgrade stainless steel blade, set a new standard in knife safety and hygiene. Comfortable, non-slip, with no micropores or microcracks, dishwasher safe and sterilisable: this pioneer has been copied and re-copied but still remains the benchmark. Its dedicated functions and design, engineered to deliver superior cutting strength and durability, continue to make it the knife of choice among specialists.
- Blade for sharpening a variety of knives
- Medium fine cut honing steel
- Looped end for hanging and ergonomic handle for easy handling
- Material: Chromium-plated Sharpening Steel
- Hardness: 65 HRC
- Form: Round
- Grain: Medium Finecut
- Handle Material: Polyamide (PA)
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Dimension: Total Length 450mm, Sharpening Steel Length 300mm
- Weight: 428g
- Original by Victorinox, made in Switzerland
- Warranty: Victorinox AG guarantess all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantess a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
- 1 x Victorinox Swibo Round 30cm Butcher Sharpening Steel Kitchen Knife Sharpener