SOG Tactical Tomahawk
Based on the Vietnam Tomahawk, the Tactical Tomahawk is an extreme evolution of the original which was considered one of the more unusual weapons of its day. Today there is a real need for a versatile tool for breaching operations, excavation, obstacle removal, extraction, and other utility applications. The 420 stainless steel head with Hardcased coating is mounted to the fiberglass reinforced nylon handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule for stability. Side hammer checkering insures precise placement when pounding. Carried in a nylon sheath this is a universal tool for modern man.
- Versatile tool for breaching, excavation, and other utility applications.
- 2.75-inch stainless steel axe head.
- Balanced weight ratio perfect for throwing.
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle.
- Included nylon sheath w/ belt clip.
- Overall length: 15.75-inches, Weight: 24.0-ounces,
- Lifetime Warranty