VICTORINOX FIBROX SERIES knives are well known in commercial kitchens and households throughout the world. The patented Fibrox handle is made of a hard wearing, non-slip synthetic. It is NSF approved and can be sterilised. The blade is made from specially tempered X50 Cr Mo high carbon stainless steel. A hardness rating of 55-56 HRC gives this knife an easy to maintain edge.
Finest quality Swiss professional knives, the result of over 100 years experience. This Victorinox carving knife has a high quality razor sharp stainless steel blade with a unique anti-slip nylon Fibrox handle. It is dishwasher safe.
Fibrox handle 30cm slicing blade.
Fibrox unique to Victorinox this safety handle offers additional grip in wet or greasy conditions due to its non-slip material. These knives are also dishwasher safe and can be sterilized to 150 Celsius.
- High carbon no stain steel - providing maximum sharpness and edge retention.
- Ice tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened.
- Traditional hot-drop forging creates a superior steel product with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength.
- Victorinox quality, polish, finish and famous edge..
- Bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening.
- Handle has rounded shape and is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.
- Made in Germany.