Global Kabuto Knife Block Set
The 7 Piece KABUTO® Knife Block set includes our six best-selling knives, all housed in an elegant storage block. Each knife in this set has been carefully chosen, allowing you to complete any preparation task in the kitchen with ease. The name KABUTO® refers to the Japanese Samurai helmet and this was our inspiration when designing the storage block, with its flared sides resembling those of the traditional warrior armour.
GLOBAL knives are made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted for optimum performance and balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
When purchasing any GLOBAL® knife block set, we strongly recommend investing in a ceramic water sharpener or whetstone in order to maintain your knives and keep them razor sharp.
• Paring Knife 8cm GSF-15 SKU 79500
• Utility Knife 11cm GSF-22 SKU 79546
• Cooks Knife 13cm GS-3 SKU 79502
• Vegetable Knife 14cm GS-5 SKU 79508
• Cooks Knife 20cm G-2 SKU 79520
• Bread Knife 22cm G-9 SKU 79516
• Bamboo Storage Block
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan