G2 20cm Chef Knife
WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP ORDERS UNDER THE CURRENT LOCK DOWN, ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED POST LOCK DOWN, THANK YOU & STAY WELL.
A perfectly balanced knife that will stay sharper for longer thanks to its 15 degree angled edge and sand filled handle. The Japanese knives are made in one piece from specially formulated stainless steel (Cromova 18) and it is thanks to this seamless construction that they stay hygienically clean for longer, as the smooth edge doesn't allow for any food trappings.
- Finest Cromova 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58 Razor sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
- Blade type: Tempered stamped steel
- Blade construction: Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Blade Hardness: HRC 56