Wusthof Silverpoint Carving Fork
The Wusthof Silverpoint Carving Fork 16cm is the perfect tool to hold big pieces of meat. It is widely used for preparing barbecues. You can also use its tines to check if the food is ready. It is a kitchen tool used by several professional butchers around the world, but it is also suitable for domestic kitchens.
Being part of the Wusthof Silverpoint series, this carving fork is a utensil of great quality. Some of its most important features are listed below:
- It has a handle covered with an anti-slip surface that helps you have a firm hold of the knife. It has a length of 12.2 centimeters, and it is made of a high-quality synthetic material.
- The design of the handle works perfect with both left and right-handed people. The handle has a Western grip, which allows you to have a comfortable hold on the knife. The Western grip is also used in many tennis racquets used by professional tennis players (This doesn't mean that you should use your knife as a tennis racquet!)
- The blade is made from a single piece of tempered high carbon steel which is resistant to corrosion. In addition, the type of steel used is composed of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium, which is a composition that provides the blade with remarkable durability and strength.
- Just as all knives from the Wusthof Silverpoint series, the blade was hardened at 58 degrees Rockwell. This allows the knife to have an outstanding endurance.
This and all the other Wusthof Silverpoint products available in our website are known for delivering great quality at reasonable prices. The German expertise in the world of cutlery has a high reputation throughout the world, and Wusthof is the brand that has been the main representative of German cutlery for more than 200 years.
- Material : Stainless steel
- Handle : Synthetic
- Warranty : Lifetime
- Made in : Germany
- Colour : Black
- Size : 16