Bread Knife 20cm
This is the perfect knife for cutting all types bread, and it can also be used to cut birthday cakes! This knife is widely used by professional bakers all around the world. The serrated edge will allow you to cut bread with great precision without crushing it.
This knife is part of the Wusthof Silverpoint series, and all the Wusthof Silverpoint knives share the following characteristics:
- Black handle made of a high-quality synthetic material. The handle has a Western grip, which is the type of grip used in many professional tennis racquets. (But please, do not use your knife as a tennis racquet!)
- The handle is covered with an anti-slip surface. This allows you to have firm hold of the knife to avoid accidents in the kitchen.
- Stainless steel blade. The blade was forged from a single piece of tempered high carbon steel.
- The type of steel used to make the blade of this knife is composed chromium-molybdenum-vanadium. This composition allows the blade to have greater durability and a remarkable strength.
- The blade was manufactured and sharpened with the help of the latest laser technology available in the industry of cutlery.
With all the characteristics mentioned above, this knife is undeniably a high-quality product. Whether you are a professional baker or just someone who loves bread, this knife is a must-have in your kitchen!
- Material : Stainless steel
- Handle : Synthetic
- Warranty : Lifetime
- Made in : Germany
- Colour : Black
- Size : 20