Victory Skinner Carbon 15cm
Since 1927 Victory Knives has been working hand in hand with hardened industry professionals. The type of people who care about doing the best job possible with the best tools available. Through decades of discussions and development with experts in the food processing industry, Victory Knives has evolved to become the standard, which is no simple task. That’s because each knife shape is specifically designed to enable efficiency and professionals can feel the difference.
Whether you are in a professional meat or fish processing company, a commercial diver or a weekend fisherman, Victory Knives has a reputation for unsurpassed quality and corrosion resistance, developed for adventure and built for a lifetime.
Proudly made in New Zealand!
- Blade length of 15cm
- The carbon steel blade hardness is 54-55 HRC, with a sub-zero (-80ºC) quench after hardening
- Hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Made from high-grade steel imported from Germany and Japan
- Handle materials MAF and FDA approved
- Safety finger guard on the handle