Opinel Parall'le Knife Block 5pce
This non-slip knife block made of beechwood comes with five different knives:
- N°118 Chef's Knife: A large all-purpose knife that allows a seesaw motion while cutting.
- N°126 Paring Knife: A small, handy all-purpose knife with a sharp and pointed blade.
- N°119 Santoku Knife: With a thick, sharp and long blade. Santoku is a Japanese knife that has a special shape with a blunt upper edge. The handle offers plenty of room for the fingers and is therefore particularly well suited for "pressure cutting".
- N°120 Carving Knife: With a thick blade (2.5mm) and is perfect for carving roasts, poultry etc.
- N°122 Meat and Poultry Knife: Shaped to remove nerves and bones from meat and poultry. The strong, 2.5 mm thick blade remains rigid and resistant to twisting while the handle is shaped to protect the hand while cutting.
- Lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in France, Portugal and Italy
- Made of beechwood
- Silicone plate under the knife block ensures non-slip placement
|Type of Product (metainfo):||Knife Block|
|Materials :||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Beech|
|Special Properties:||Handwash only|
|Identification Label:||Lifetime guarantee|