Victory Curved Boning 15cm Carbon
- It is a durable easy to maintain knive and blade.
- The hollow ground blade is manufactured from imported German X46Cr13 No-Stain SS.
- The handle is manufactured from Polypropylene (PP).
- The finger guard ensures added safety while using.
- Technical Specifications for this robust curved boning knife are as follows:
Hollow Ground Blade and Handle Specifications
- Blade Steel: German X46Cr13 No-Stain High Carbon Stainless Steel.
- Blade Hardness: 54-56 HRC
- Blade Length: 150mm (15cm)
- Handle Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Handle has a finger guard for added safety and the white classic Victory handle pattern which has been proven as robust and practical.
This professional grade knive is a preferred choice in the majority of meat and fish processing industries in NZ and Australia.
Ideal for deboning and slicing sheep, beef and deer. Manufactured to meet maximum hygiene standards - MAF and FDA approved.