The Wusthof Silverpoint Slicer 23cm is the ideal knife for cutting roasts. It is the perfect tool for slicing ham, and it is also useful for cutting fruits and vegetables. Its thin, long blade helps you slice with great precision almost every type of meat. This knife is widely used by professional cooks around the world, but it is also suitable for domestic kitchens.
Being part of the Wusthof Silverpoint series, this knife has several features that ensure its great quality. Its main characteristics are the following:
- The design of the handle works perfect with both right and left-handed people. The handle has a Western grip, which allows you to have a comfortable hold on the knife. The Western grip is also used in many tennis racquets used by professional tennis players (This doesn't mean that you should use your knife as a tennis racquet!)
- The handle of the knife has an anti-slip surface that helps you hold the knife firmly. It has a length of 12.3 centimeters, and it is made of a high-quality synthetic material.
- Just as all knives from the Wusthof Silverpoint series, the blade was hardened at 58 degrees Rockwell. This allows the knife to have an outstanding endurance.
- The blade is made from a single piece of tempered high carbon steel which is resistant to corrosion. In addition, the type of steel used is composed of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium, which is a composition that provides the blade with remarkable durability and strength.
This and all the other Wusthof Silverpoint knives available in our website are known for delivering great quality at reasonable prices. The German expertise in the world of cutlery has a high reputation throughout the world, and Wusthof is the brand that has been the main representative of German cutlery for more than 200 years.
- Material : Stainless steel
- Handle : Synthetic
- Warranty : Lifetime
- Made in : Germany
- Colour : Black
- Size : 23